Career and Employment Opportunities
SI Systems, a subsidiary of Paragon Technologies, Inc., has a rich tradition of creating Career and Employment Opportunities as well as been a key player in the material handling industry for more than half a century.
SI Systems provides software and hardware technologies, products, and services for material flow applications. Products includea a range of A-Frame dispensing technologies, caruosels, VLMS, bombay sorters, WES, WMS, WCS softwareand Lo-Tow in-floor towline conveyor systems.
SI Systems provides aftermarket spare parts, equipment, and support services to our wide range of customers including those in: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, optical care music, gaming, entertainment, ecommerce, omnichannel, wholesale, retail, government, and institution industries. Below are our available Career and Employment Opportunities we are currently looking to fill:
SI Systems Available Career and Employment Opportunities:
TITLE: South West Regional Sales Director
FUNCTION: System Sales Consultant
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be expected to generate revenue by selling SI Systems WES (Warehouse Execution Systems) software and high speed order fulfillment A-frame systems to corporate customers/prospects or key partners (dealers/integrators) in the south west territory. The candidate should expect to spend up to 50% of their time traveling in front of prospects and customers. Responsible for development and successful close of system sales for assigned territory. Perform systems application consulting and design. Reports to to VP of Sales and Marketing.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate has a winning attitude. They have experience in selling and implementing software solutions to warehouse, distribution center, dealer and/or integrator organizations. Experience in creating, developing and utilizing multiple go to market channels and a proven track record of success in selling warehouse software (inventory management, WCS or WMS) and automated order fulfillment equipment solutions is important (A-frame and dispensing a plus). The candidate should also have existing industry contacts and relationships
TYPICAL EDUCATION: Broad knowledge of sales, CRM, marketing strategies, financial and personnel leadership/management, capital goods manufacturing and systems integration within the material handling industry. College degree/MBA preferred
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient environment with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Prospect, follow-up, and qualify all sales leads and update CRM
- Develop and execute effective sales strategy and attain established sales goals for assigned territory, market, or product line within established budget
- Evaluate customer needs, gather appropriate data, define and communicate system requirements, and assist with proposal details
- Prepare and deliver formal group and individual client presentations and proposals
- Coordinate client visits to SI headquarters or operating system installations, effectively utilizing corporate support personnel
- Develop and execute a closing strategy, including final negotiation of sales price or terms and conditions of sale, within established guidelines
- Participate in national or regional trade shows
- Remain informed on competitors’ products, pricing policies, business situation, and competitive strategy
- Provide market and client feedback regarding SI product, service, or competition for product improvement and new product or market development
- Create and compile corporate rolling forecast of major accounts and prospects and other sales related reports electronically
- Document customer communications, and establish and maintain customer files
- Assist in preparation of system layouts, budgetary pricing, and proposal documentation
ATTRACTIVE BENEFIT COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Life Insurance
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS, 101 Larry Holmes Drive, Suite 500, Easton, PA 18042.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
SI Systems Human Resources – D. Maglio – firstname.lastname@example.org