SI Systems is committed to providing you quality SI-IWS Support for Warehouse Software service to maximize user productivity and system up time.
To protect your investment, we offer personal service that includes support via telephone, e-mail and computer remote access over the Internet. Our experienced, friendly staff is dedicated to customer satisfaction for all of our products and services.
We pride ourselves in offering a variety of our SI-IWS Customer support services to maintain total customer satisfaction for the life of our products. We recognize the importance of ensuring that each of our customers experience the full benefits of their system, starting with the important first year of operation. Following the initial year of usage, we offer a choice of SI-IWS Support Plans in a continued commitment to satisfy your needs.
All of our Warranty and SI-IWS Support contracts include software product upgrades. In addition, problem reports and enhancement suggestions by our customers are maintained in a prioritized database and are evaluated prior to each software release. At SI Systems, we value your customer input!
First Year SI-IWS Support Warranty Plan:
- All new SI-IWS installations include our first year warranty and support policy. This plan provides complimentary telephone, e-mail and remote access software support during normal business hours.
- Within the application warranty period, all standard SI-IWS releases and upgrades are provided without charge.
- SI-IWS escrow accounts are available for both standard and custom tailored software implementations.
Annual SI-IWS Support Plan:
- The Annual SI-IWS Customer Support Plan is renewable on an annual basis after the initial warranty period.
- The Annual SI-IWS Customer Support Plan includes one year of telephone, e-mail and remote access software support during normal business hours, plus all standard remotely installed software upgrades released within the contract period.
- Customers with Annual SI-IWS Support Plans are entitled to special benefits including priority consideration for software enhancements and discounted rates for services such as custom enhancements, and extended hours support.
Incident-based SI-IWS Support Plan:
- As an alternative to our standard Annual SI-IWS Customer Support Plan, customers may elect to make payments for remote support on an as-need basis.
- Plan subscribers are charged on an hourly basis for SI-IWS support.
- Incident-based support includes similar benefits to annual plans, including standard SI-IWS releases, prioritized database logging and SI-IWS escrow accounts.