In SI Systems ETHICS Are NOT Optional
We voluntarily subscribe to the ethics and practices code developed by MHI (Material Handling Industry) and we pledge to our customers:
- To do what we know is right and to refuse to do things that are wrong, just because others may do them.
- To produce products that meet or exceed the voluntary and regulatory standards of our industry.
- To sell only the features and benefits of our products and services, and not intentionally injure or damage the reputation of our fellow members or our competitors.
- To provide products and services that can meet your quality expectations.
- To promptly service any claims against our warranty.
- To reserve the right to tell you when our products or services are mismatched with your application.
- To respect the intent of our communications to you, which includes the language of our mutual contracts.
- To treat every customer equally, with the same respect and courtesy that we would expect ourselves.
Sham Gad, President and CEO Cell number: 706-340-4817