SI-IWS Software Services
Our SI-IWS Services provide more than software solutions. Our professional staff becomes part of your project team. From system analysis to post installation support, we are there every step of the way.
SI-IWS Service System Specification
Our industry veterans excel in specifying practical and efficient software solutions for your material handling needs. Our technical expertise in material handling technology, extensive software project management experience and our ability to exploit the inherent flexibility of our SI-IWS Software Warehouse Modules, enables our technical professionals to design your system in a cost-effective, timely manner. We listen to your vision and requirements, then analyze and organize them into an effective software material handling solution.
Included in the SI-IWS Service System Specification Phase
- Evaluate customer goals
- Evaluate existing processes and system functionality
- Propose software solutions that integrate most effectively with selected automated material handling equipment
- Generate a software project timeline coordinating with all related integration services
- Work closely with integrators and installers to ensure reliable system delivery
SI-IWS Service Project Management
Our experienced SI-IWS Software Services project management team has the technical expertise and field-proven experience to understand the challenges of successful implementations from the time of project inception, through installation and training. Each project manager assumes the overall goal of ensuring total integration of our software applications within your facility. Their hands-on experience is instrumental in maintaining project schedules, minimizing cost overruns, and resolving unforeseen problems that can arise during system startup.
Once your project is activated for delivery by our team, a dedicated project manager:
- Coordinates conferences between system integrators, our technical staff and your project lead & technical team members
- Clearly communicates our project status with customer management, system integrators and material handling device suppliers
- Tracks the progress of all deliverables from SI Systems with a high-level of attention to detail
- Lives all phases of system implementation at your facility that involve to our software application(s)
- Schedules personalized supervisor and operator level training
SI-IWS Service Installation
Software applications, material handling equipment and system operators all come together during the on-site implementation phase. Our SI-IWS Software service installation professionals share decades of experience in the successful implementation and startup of automated material handling solutions.
Whether we are installing a simple standalone application or a large-scale integrated system, our SI-IWS Software services team follows a similar agenda to verify smooth operation of your new system by:
- Planning proper PC and peripheral equipment delivery schedules to your facility
- Performing a detailed checkout of local area network and supporting services
- Verification of pre-installed material handling equipment and controllers
- Installation and full exercise of the application software and device controllers
- Extensive checkout of all host interface functions including error recovery
- Demonstrating system performance using a mutually agreed upon acceptance test written to the customers requirements
SI-IWS Service Training
We offer custom tailored SI-IWS Service training to meet the customer’s specific needs. At the end of the software installation phase, an expert level trainer visits your site to provide personalized hands-on training for your staff. We provide separateSI-IWS Service training sessions for workstation operators and supervisory personnel using effective, scenario-based training techniques on your installed system.
Our goal is to meet your specific educational requirements with our flexible SI-IWS Services training options:
- Classroom style instruction
- User manuals and error handling guides
- “Train the Trainer” accelerated workshop
- Supplemental training for workstation operators and supervisors
- Hands-on workshop at our facility in San Diego, California