Location Counting for SI-IWS Software Directed Warehouse Systems
For non-inventory control configurations, maintain the accuracy of your inventory through cycle counting by location. Location Counting for SI-IWS Software Directed Warehouse Systems will direct your operators through each step of efficient verification of item, quantity and UOM tracking.
Flexible rules of Location Counting for SI-IWS Software Directed Warehouse Systems allow location counting to be generated by a host system request, manually or using both methods simultaneously. Our implementation allows a wide variety of information to be available to the operators in addition to location and quantity including: item, UOM, lot, batch vendor, unit weight and/or receipt timestamp.
Inventory Accuracy with SI-IWS Software Location Counting Features:
- Download location count requests or manually generate
- Generate counts by single locations or using a range
- Automatic count request generation upon discrepancy
- Maintain location count statistics by user and/or zone
- Inform Host of count results or print comprehensive reports
- Count by light direction, ticket or work list
- Process batches of location counts across any storage area